Ok the first couple aren't shocking. But do people really not say "geeking"? Also, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE uses "bet" now. I guess we're trend setters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1) DMV- DC, Maryland, and Virginia
2) Jimmy- Male blue crab
3) Sally- Female blue crab
4) Hon- no explanation required
5) Hoco/Moco etc. -Howard County, Montgomery County, wHaTeVeR County
6) Geeking- hysterically laughing
7) Bet- they say it's like saying yes, but it's so much more
8) Terps- you already know
9) O's- Oriole's, (also the most important part of the National Anthem)
10) Ard- alright (ok, Maryland born and bred, but I don't think I've heard this...)
11) Siced- excited, stoked, pumped etc.
12) Bop- too far to be worth the effort. a "bop" away
13) Snoball- syrupy sugar ice in a cup. It's magical.
14) The move- the plan