Man Killed By Exploding E-Cigarette

A Texas man has died after an e-cigarette exploded in his face.

Authorities say 24-year-old William Brown was using the e-cig in the parking lot outside a vape shop when it blew up, sending fragments into his face and throat.

Doctors say those fragments damaged Brown's left carotid artery and caused a massive stroke, which killed him.

More than 195 cases of e-cigarettes exploding or catching fire were reported between 2009 and 2016.

Have you tried an e-cigarette? Does this story make you more reluctant to try one?

 

More from Josh!

Josh

Josh

Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here