Severed rattlesnake head bites man who decapitated it

Talk about learning something the hard way. A Texas man and his wife were doing yard work at their home when they came upon a 4-foot rattlesnake.  The man then used his shovel to behead the snake. 

When he tried to dispose of the snake he learned just how dangerous these snakes are.  The snake‚Äôs head bit him, pumping all the venom it had into him. 

The man received 26 doses of antivenom and is slowly recovering in the hospital. 

What's the most dangerous creature you've ever come in contact with? Have you ever come across a rattlesnake? 


More from Josh!



Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more


Content Goes Here