Prince's Toxicology Report Has Been Released

A new toxicology report is giving Prince fans a clearer picture of the singer's cause of death. 

According to the report, experts believe Prince had an "exceedingly high" concentration of fentanyl in his body when he died. 

The report goes on to say that the level of fentanyl in Prince's liver was 450 micrograms per kilograms, and noted that anything greater than 69 micrograms "seem to represent overdose or fatal toxicity cases." 

From the findings of fentanyl in his stomach and blood, Prince took the drug orally and had time for it to spread throughout his system before he died. 


More from Josh!



Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more


Content Goes Here