Check Your Feet For Flesh-Eating Bacteria

A 26-year-old man in Texas who thought he had a simple blister on his foot, was diagnosed with a flesh-eating bacteria.

After hurting his foot at work, the blister he spotted initially engulfed his entire foot...all over the course of a few days.

Raul Reyes had to have his foot amputated in order to save his life, and his family has started a GoFundMe page to pay for a prosthetic foot.

Doctors think the bacteria entered his foot through an open wound after an ingrown toenail became infected.


More from Josh!



Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more


Content Goes Here