Rockville's Oldest Bar Destroyed in Early Morning Fire

Rockville, Maryland's Hank Dietle's Tavern was destroyed in a fire early this morning.

NBC Washington is reporting that someone passing by the establishment reported the fire just before 3 a.m., fire officials said on Twitter. Smoking materials discarded near the front porch of the business sparked the blaze, according to fire officials. 

The bar has been around since the 1950s.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

pic courtesy of Montgomery County Fire
 

More from Josh!

Josh

Josh

Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here