Doctor Warns Hickeys Can Cause a Stroke

posted by <font color="red"><a href="http://dc101.iheart.com/onair/josh-57775/" target="blank">@JoshOnDC101</a></font> - 

A 17 year old in Mexico reportedly suffered a stroke and died as a result of getting a hickey from his girlfriend.

It sounds crazy, but it CAN happen.

The hickey caused a blood clot, which in turn caused the stroke.

More from Josh!

Josh

Josh

Want to know more about Josh? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here