According to a report, three workers have been taken to the hospital after being injured from an electrical shock in Tysons Corner.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue and Fairfax County Police report they were called to the 8200 block of Greensboro Drive after three men were injured after drilling into a high voltage power box.
One man was reportedly directly shocked and needed to be transported by air to a burn center for his injuries. The two other men were reportedly close enough to him to be shocked as well. They were both taken to the hospital with less serious injuries.
The report says the injuries to the three men are all non-life threatening.