A Florida man is being accused of driving under the influence of alcohol and running his vehicle into other cars while dropping a child off at school.
When police questioned the man, Christopher Beauchemin, cops say he took a breathalyzer test and blew a 0.233 blood alcohol level, nearly three times the legal limit in Florida.
Multiple witnesses called 911 after one was nearly hit in a head-on collision and was forced to drive off the road.
Naturally, Reddit took the news story and had a field day based on the man's appearance and accusations against him:
- "Who cared what his BAC was when he can obviously focus on two things at once."
- "He can look both ways WHILE crossing the street."
- "Dude has one eye on the road and one looking at Canada."
- "One on the present. One on the future. Apparently things are looking up."
- "Motherf**ker looks like he's about to get his buddy's arm chopped off in Mos Eisley."
Source: News 6 Orlando