General Venue Information:
- No bottles, cans, or coolers.
- Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer, refer to show for exceptions.
- No outside beverages.
- Personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass containers are permitted.
- No baskets, professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
- Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
- No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
- Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed.
- Shoes must be worn.
- No pets.
- Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
- Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
- All performances are rain or shine.
- Lawn chairs are permitted on most shows; however there are times when only lawn chairs with no legs (stadium seats) are allowed.
- Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
- No Re-entry.
- No lightable tobacco products allowed inside gates.
Lost and Found:
We all have those freakout moments where our pocket that is normally full is empty. Or, maybe you just can’t find your gnarly sunglasses. Either way, Merriweather Post Lost and Found is located in the Administrative House on the property. Call 410-715-5550 for information or drop by the front office to see if your lost item has been turned in!
Parking at Merriweather for 2017 has Changed! All ticketholders NEED to pre-select parking (or decline parking) once tickets have been purchased. Once you’ve completed your ticket transaction, you’ll receive a confirmation email with link to select your FREE parking. Please do so in advance so you have a parking lot assignment and ticket when you arrive for the show.
Note to ridesharers, walkers, bussers, carpoolers and cyclists: If you have made other transportation arrangements, there's no need to select parking.