Muse and Thirty Seconds to Mars have announced a co-headlining 2017 North American tour which kicks off May 20th.
The bands made the announcement on social media on Monday. PVRIS will be opening for the two bands at most of the initial 15 dates announced.
Jared Leto has recently hinted that 30 Seconds to Mars would be releasing their fifth studio album in 2017, so it would make sense for it to come out possibly before or shortly into the tour.
Muse most recently released their seventh full-length record Drones in 2015.
The tour dates are as follows:
- May 20: Perfect Vodka Ampitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL
- May 21: Midflorida Credit Union Ampitheatre in Tampa, FL
- June 3: Ascend Ampitheater in Nashville, TN
- June 6: Lakewood Ampitheatre in Atlanta, GA
- June 8: Bold Sphere at Champions Square in New Orleans, LA
- June 10: Austin360 Ampitheater in Austin, TX
- June 12: Starlight Theatre in Kansas City, MO
- June 13: Hollywood Casino Ampitheatre in St. Louis, MO
- June 15: PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte, NC
- July 18: Budweiser Stage in Toronto, ON
- July 22: Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre in Wantagh, NY
- August 1: Keybank Pavilion in Burgettstown, PA
- September 15: Shoreline Ampitheatre in San Francisco, CA
- September 18: Red Rock Ampitheatre in Denver, CO
- September 20: Usana Ampitheatre in Salt Lake City, UT