When: Saturday, 3/6, 3/13 & Sunday, 3/14
Saturday Session 1: 12pm to 3pm
- Saturday Session 2: 5pm to 8pm
- Sunday Session: 1pm to 4pm
Where: The Bullpen - 1201 Half St SE, Washington, DC 20003
St. Patrick’s Day, the time of year when lads and lasses clad themselves in green, dance Irish jigs, and sing “Danny Boy”, whilst toasting to the luck of the Irish! Whether you’re Irish by birth or just Irish by attitude, join tons of lucky leprechauns for a day full of carousing and glass clinking at DC’s inaugural SHAMROCK LAND. With your ticket you’ll receive one free beer, have access to table games, live entertainment, and much more! SPOTS WILL BE LIMITED!
- What You Get:
Access to one session of SHAMROCK LAND
- One complimentary beer
- Great lineup of Irish beers and whiskeys available for purchase
- Wines and seltzers also available
- Make your own pretzel necklace kit
- Free event pictures and giveaways
- Best dressed contests and games
- And many more surprises!
Socially Distant Experience: Shamrock Land will be a picnic style experience. Groups will be sat 6 feet apart to comply with CDC guidelines. Picnic tables fit 4-6 participants comfortably. Event STAFF will be servicing tables for both food and drinks.
Learn more at shamrocklanddc.com.