|GATES OPEN||1:30 pm|
|Brick + Mortar||2:40 - 3:05 pm|
|Semi Precious Weapons||3:20 - 3:45 pm|
|J Roddy Walston & the Business||4:00 - 4:30 pm|
|Kongos||4:50 - 5:20 pm|
|Foals||5:40 - 6:20 pm|
|Cage the Elephant||6:40 - 7:40 pm|
|SOJA||8:00 - 9:00 pm|
|311||9:30 - 11:00 pm|
* All dates, times and acts subject to change without notice.
• No bottles, cans, or coolers.
• Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer.
• No outside beverages.
• Personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass containers are permitted.
• No baskets, professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
• Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
• No laser pointers, weapons.
• Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets.
• Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
• Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
• All performances are rain or shine.
• Lawn chairs are permitted on most shows; however there are times when only lawn chairs with no legs (stadium seats) are allowed.
• Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
• No Re-entry.
• No lightable tobacco products allowed inside gates.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• For most performances, gates open 90 minutes prior to showtime.
LOST AND FOUND
Merriweather Post Lost and Found is located in the Administrative House on the property. Call 410-715-5550 for information or drop by the front office to see if your lost item has been turned in!